Friday, June 22, 2012

Make It Monday #71: Masked, Bordered Sentiments (Card 2)

Here's my second attempt for this week's Make It Monday at Papertrey with masked, bordered sentiments.  I saw the color scheme in an ad in a magazine, and loved it, so I ripped the ad out knowing that I would use it someday.  I stumbled upon it yesterday when I was cleaning out a file, so I decided to use it today to make my card, and I love it even more now.  It was also my first time using Papertrey's BB: Chevron Stripes.  I knew I would love this set...not sure why it took me so long to buy it.
Supplies
Stamps: Background Basics: Chevron Stripes (PTI), Giga Guidelines (PTI)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU), More Mustard (SU), Real Red (SU), Sage Shadow (SU)
Paper: Ocean Tides (PTI) , Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Other: Cappuccino Twine (The Twinery), Goldrush Marker (CTMH), button (MM)

1 comment:

  1. Love your color choices. I keep thinking I need the chevron set but have resisted so far. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete