Saturday, January 12, 2013

PTI MIM #99: Repeats & Rainbows

I'm not sure what it is about this card, but I pretty much love it.  Clean.  Simple.  Bright.  Things I'm loving these days.  And maybe I love it because with a sick baby all week, my house feels practically nothing like this.
This week the Make It Monday Challenge at Papertrey is using rainbow color schemes and repeated stamped and/or die cut images.  I picked the rainbow scheme above, but I added Plum Pudding because I needed one more color to spell out "Thanks".  And I've decided PTI's script alphabet die is for sure in my top 3 favorite PTI products.  Lately it seems like it's my #1 and I want to use it on everything.  I love, love, love being able to connect the letters.

Supplies
Stamps: Background Basics: Retro (PTI)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red (all SU)
Paper: Ocean Tides, Orange Zest, Plum Pudding, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise, White (all PTI)
Other: Script Alphabet Dies (PTI), corner rounding punch

No comments:

Post a Comment