Sunday, February 10, 2013

PTI 6th Anniversary Gift Packaging Project (Take 4)

I know, I've had a ton of posts today for PTI's gift packaging challenge, but I promise I'm almost done..and I'm saving my favorite for last, so bear with me.  I used some more of this yummy popcorn, and I used the burlap wrap in this photo as inspiration:

Source

The circle tag was Dawn McVey's contributions to PTI's 2012 5th Anniversary Freebies.  I printed it out last year, and I'm glad I finally used it. 
Supplies
Cardstock: PTI (pure poppy, raspberry fizz, stamper's select white)
Dies: PTI (Doily Details, Doily Detail Punch Out Tool, 1 3/4" Limitless Layers Circles, Simple Cirlces Border)
Other: PTI (2012 Anniversary Freebie), Target (metal bucket), Hobby Lobby (white burlap, red felt)

No comments:

Post a Comment