Friday, February 15, 2013

PTI Challenge: Homemade Hair Accessory

Just a quick post showing another set of hair accessories that I made for PTI's Homemade Accessory Challenge.  For some reason I only took one photo of this set.  All the flowers actually came on a garland I bought at JoAnn's almost six years ago, but the pink flowers were just plain, so I die cut little orange flowers from PTI's Flippin' Out die, glued them on, then added a rhinestone in the middle.  I was pleasantly surprise to see that you can't even tell any difference between the flowers I kept as is and the ones I "doctored up".  (I forgot to take pictures of packaging, but you can see this post to see packaging I've done in the past.)

Supplies
Dies: PTI (Flippin' Out, Simple Circles)
Others: Hobby Lobby (felt, thread, rhinestones), Sally's (Metal Double Prong Clips), JoAnn's (felt flower garland), Michael's (ribbon)

No comments:

Post a Comment