Sunday, February 10, 2013

PTI's 6th Anniversary Gift Wrap Challenge (Take 6)

Okay, this is my last entry for PTI's 6th Anniversary Gift Wrap Challenge.  And it's my favorite because I made this one for my son for Valentine's Day, and I know he's going to be super excited about the pirate (and of course the treats inside).  This was my Pinterest inspiration photo.

Source
I loved the stamped burlap in the inspiration photo, so I stamped the polka dots from PTI's Botanical Silhouettes in True Black ink on the burlap that wraps around the bottle.


Supplies
Stamps: PTI (Botanical Silhouettes, Tiny Treats: Birthday, Tremendous Treat: Birthday, Tremendous Treats: Valentine)
Ink: PTI (true black)
Cardstock: PTI (pure poppy, rustic cream, true black)
Other: PTI (2 1/4" Limitless Layers Oval Dies), SU (1 1/4" Punch, 1 3/8" Punch), Hobby Lobby (burlap), DMC (red embroidery floss), colored pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment