Sunday, April 7, 2013

cQc#183

I made this a couple days ago, but I forgot to post it.  I had a bit of time to craft, but found myself not sure what I wanted to do...my mind was full of thoughts but none of them crafty related.  I decided to finally try out a ColourQ challenge.  I've seen them for a while, even pinned some of their color schemes, but never played along.
I thought these colors were beautiful and unlikely a combo I would have put together myself.  I pulled out a ton of ink pads, some old stamp sets, my scissors, and some dimensional foam squares and went to town.  By the time I was finished, this card had a TON of layers...many more than I had originally planned.  Apparently this week is all about me getting out of my comfort zone.  I'm hoping that leads to growth. :)
Supplies
Stamps: PTI (In Bloom, Mat Stack 3 Collection)
Ink: CTMH (Blush), PTI (Lemon Tart), SU (Close to Cocoa, Groovy Guava, Pink Pirouette)
Cardstock: PTI (Kraft, Melon Berry, Stamper's Select White)
Other: Martha Stewart (border punch)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamping & clustering Lindsey - FAB card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! love the layers! so glad you joined us at the colourq!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey this is just stunning, I love those flowers. Thank you so much for sharing us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is another stunning card Lindsey! Love that layered bloom ! Such a beautiful card ...you are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lindsey. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete