Sunday, October 27, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #28

I had a quick second to make a card, so I turned to the latest 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge.
It's the perfect challenge for me....motivating, challenging, fun, and rewarding because  a card gets made even when I don't have much time.  I just wish I could get my act together to make a card sooner than just hours before the challenge closes, so I could encourage all of you to give it a shot.  It's definitely worth 10 minutes of your time.
I've been trying to get rid of scraps and bits and pieces of unfinished cards that I've been hanging onto for who knows how long.  That's where the die cut and the red patterned paper panel came from.  My favorite part is the glittery aqua berries.  It was the last thing I added and I'm glad I did.  This card is simple, and the glitter adds just a bit of fun that makes me smile.  ETA: Oops...I forgot to mention my time.  I finished this card in 9 minutes 36 seconds.

10 comments:

  1. Well done! I've never tried a 10 minute Dash--it's too stressful! Love the dainty wreath, and I must remember to use my Spellbinder shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lindsey! I love when you play along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love how you used the wreath for the "O"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lindsay, your card is so beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the shaped mat in white on white like this. Great time too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Lindsay. So sweet & well done using some leftovers - I have a growing pile on my desk..Thanks for playing at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lindsey - I love your design and your take on the colours. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lindsey - I love your design and your take on the colours. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lindsey - I love your design and your take on the colours. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete