Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Thoughts & Good Wishes (PTI Anniversary Challenge)

I've been spending a lot of the time (aka forfitting a lot of sleep) the last few days, so I could play along with some of Papertrey's anniversary challenges, but I haven't had time to post any of my cards.  Get ready for a posting marathon over the next day or so.  This is the first card I made for PTI's sketch and color challenge.  When I bought PTI's Inside & Out Well Wishes stamp set I knew it would come in handy, but I had no idea that I would need it quite so much.  This last month seems to have been a rough one for lots and lots of people I know.  In fact I made this card a two nights ago and it's already in the mail.  Aren't those flowers cheerful? I just love them.  I hope my sister will, too. :)
Supplies (all PTI unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Bigger Blooms, Inside & Out: Well Wishes
Ink: aqua mist, hibiscus burst, new leaf, pure poppy, true black
Paper: polka dots (MME), white
Dies: Fabulous Frames
Other: twine (from my stash)

8 comments:

  1. Such an attractive bouquet! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Papertrey creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Fabulous take Lindsey!!! Love the colors of those flowers...so Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending positive thoughts and prayers to your sister. I'm right there with you on having to send too many thinking of you and sympathy cards. I've been using this and the Words of Comfort sets more often than I would like, but I know your sister will love this. The flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Lindsey, and a perfect take on the sketch! I love the bright pops of color from the flowers. Your sister will LOVE this, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Lindsey!
    I chose the same sketch...love your version much better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Lindsey! Your bouquet is simply elegant.

    ReplyDelete