Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Papercrafter's Library Feature

Just a quick post to share this card...again!  Why?  A couple weeks ago Aliya White of Papercrafter's Library contacted me and asked if I would mind if she featured this card in an article she was writing on shaker cards.  Exciting, right?  And humbling, too.  You can see Aliya's awesome article here.  There are tons of fabulous ideas on shaker cards...I took notes. :) And if you're interested, you can see my previous post on this card here.  I created it for a 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge, and it really is a super quick card to make, which is good because I remade it when Aliya sent the request (my original picture was pretty grainy).

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lindsey, on being featured with this fabulous shaker card ... love those vibrant colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean look of this one and now I am off to check out the article. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Lindsey! This card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete