Friday, October 7, 2016

Enjoy...Just for Fun

Hello!  I needed a card in a jiffy a couple mornings ago, so I grabbed my bag of scraps and quickly put this card together.   I love how Concord & 9th's Blossom Die makes such quick and simple cards.  After I finished the card, I snapped a quick photo and headed to the post office.  On my drive there I passed the high school and laughed when I realized that the navy and yellow combo on my card is their school colors.  I drive by the high school every day and apparently the combo stuck in my head.  I've been super busy the last couple weeks, but I'm hoping to get in some major yard work this weekend.  I hope you have fabulous weekend yourself! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Love using those scraps!
    beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that's my high school colors, too! I love the combo and the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the yellow die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally amazing!! I think I now NEED those dies!! Such a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete